On this page you'll find the latest information about what we've been doing to help ensure your health and safety .
Hope to see you soon!!!
- Our new BagJump airbag features a unique antimicrobial cover which has been proven to effectively kill coronaviruses. Here is a statement from BagJump’s website:
Long before Covid-19, we have been using the anti-bacterial and anti-viral Sanitized® additive in all of our printed soft touch topsheet materials. According to the information Sanitized provides, it is ‘effective against coronavirus: Sanitized® additives protect synthetic textiles. Treating PES textiles with Sanitized® additives can reduce viral load by up to 99 %.
You can find more information HERE.
- We’ve increased the amount of sanitizing stations throughout the building and provided surface disinfecting wipes at the waiver station. To reduce touch points during the check-in process, you may fill out waivers and purchase tickets from home.
- You’ll see us on a constant cleaning rotation of high touch areas, a sight.
- Individual attractions will be closed during operating hours for a short time on a rotational basis for cleaning and disinfection.
- Our front desk staff will be sanitizing their hands between each customer. All our staff have been advised in proper hand washing technique and will wash or sanitize as frequently as is appropriate. In addition, staff will be scheduling breaks for hand washing with soap and water.
- Every member of our staff will be well versed in our cleaning procedures and will happily share the details of our procedures if you have any questions!
- Please observe the 6 foot rule in all areas of Jump Time
- There will be guides at the front waiting areas. Please maintain your distance within those guides
- We are suggesting you help us minimize contact by purchasing your tickets in advance through our website.
- We will offer a limited menu to operate more efficiently.